24 January 2014

Friday Funnies

 Masters Racing



Even LeDuc got called out...

I couldn't bring myself to ride the trainer again last night...not twice in a week...
I kitted up and went outside for 90 minutes.  It was cold, but not brutal.  There's one, sigle caveat to that...
It was COLD down by the river. 

 Either two Bigfoots (Bigfeet?), or the biggest damn raccoon on the planet!
Caps...not hats.  That poor cap has been worn under a helmet at night so many times, the damn bill won't even go into the down position anymore.  It's the teenage boy of caps...

Supposed to be ass-biting cold, and windy, Saturday morning.  I'm going out on the CX bike.  Out of the breeze, hopefully.  Sunday?  Who knows?  Probably the standard road ride...

Stage 4 of TDU highlights :



Griepel got off that damn Helium SL, and back on a Noah...

And I'm not real fan of pro throwball, but this is funny...



It's not going to be much nicer next week, so get out, and get after it!

No comments: