15 February 2013

Things to ogle...

 I think we now realize just why Assos clothing is so expensive...

 I dislike the whole 'fixie' thing, and most that goes along with it, but I would gladly roll around on this Bianchi.

 Mmmmm....tasty...nothing like a custom motor velocipede!


 The new DeRosa Protos.  Pick your poison!  Notice that there is NO SRAM option...

Why do I want this so?

Head cold is making it's way out of my body, thankfully.  How much snot can a person have contained with their head?  A lot it seems! 
Haven't ridden since last Sunday, and I'm getting itchy.  Unfortunately, I'm happy for Charleston this weekend, so the bike will remain in Service Course for a couple more days.  Gotta say, it's probably for the best.  Fatigue was taking much too large a toll, and I just rode poorly...even more than usual!  :)-  7 or 8 days off the bike is welcome...and let's be honest, Lotto isn't going to be calling to ask me to be in Griepel's leadout train...

Speaking of riding this weekend, good luck, and I mean that, to those who have chosen to get their asses kicked...er, I mean RACE @ Southern Cross this weekend.  The weather looks terrific!  Nothing says love, or sanity, like a 50 mile gravel/CX race with 6500 ft. of climbing in sub-freezing temps. Rubber side down Junk!

Enjoy your weekend!  Ride if you can...




No comments: