05 February 2013

Short atttention span post

 Ok, I'm all for the 'Euro-Dog' drop, but this one makes MY junk hurt...

 Someone posted this on another site this morning, and said it wasn't hot.  I'm assuming because it says "Diamondback" on it.  The safe bet is that if it said DeRosa, or Merckx, the attitude would be 180 degrees opposite.  Me?  Pretty damn hot...

 Fabi says he's putting ALL of his efforts into the Spring Classics.  (insert evil/maniacal laugh here)
 Oh, you say Liz Hatch is the hottest female cyclist?  Really?  Please familiarize yourself with New Zealand's Emily Collins.  You're welcome...

I think I just puked in my mouth a little.  That just turns the stomach...

And on that note...


2 comments:

Junk said...

That Diamondback looks like a few mid range boutique bikes on the market these days. Hmmmm.

MM said...

I like it. It looks really nice, seems to be well-constructed, and it kitted out in such a way that one really has to search to find fault. I'd rock it! The frameset is only $2K, and I feel confident that one can be had for less than that! Give me a red frameset with Di2, and I'd be a happy pappy.