19 February 2013

Back to programming...

 Roubaix right...

Roubaix wrong...

Boonen's new saddle.  I see the cobblestone, and the champagne.  I guess his alternate saddle design had a crashed Porsche, cocaine, and underage models on it.

Speaking of Boonen, and the Classics...

Het Nieuwsblad is this weekend...



And two of everyone's favorites follow shortly thereafter...

Strade Bianche



And San Remo...



Still can't get over how fast they go UP the Poggio...unreal...

Riding tonight...likely on the turbo, as I'd rather ease back into it than partake in my normal tomfoolery of being of the bike with a cold, and immediately going out and riding in the cold, dark, rain.  Plus, I don't have to put on anything other than bibs and a t-shirt to ride in Service Course.

Enjoy your day in the Rogue Valley...





No comments: