29 November 2012

Quiet...

It's funny...I've been single-management for the beginning of this week, and the corporation has run more smoothly, been quieter, and the facility has been kept cleaner then when the Boss is here.  Odd....

I haven't ridden either, which is fine.  I'll take the three days to recover a bit more from last week.  Sleep has come easy, and machine feels like it has replenished it's stores.  Urban Ride tonight...2 hours in the dark to get the blood flowing again. 

Know this guy?  No?  Then Shut Yo Mouf!

Every time I toy with the idea of buying a TIG setup, and maybe taking a training course to learn to weld, I go to Firefly's Tumblr page, and perspective is regained.

Please tell me, dear readers, that you've seen Tard the Grumpy Cat...



Sorry, not a lot of cycling related, nor intelligent content today.  Some days are that way...

Time to go get some Christmas shopping done!  Gotta knock it down...

Namaste.

No comments: