01 November 2012

Almost done...

 This isn't just a pic I grabbed of the Intarwebs.  It's a friend of a friend.  She wins Halloween!

 Giordana clothing is expensive, doesn't last, and the fit is hit or miss.  Their marketing, however, seems to be improving greatly!

Junior Management heading out to raid the 'hood for candy last night.  Should I be worried that the older two have already gone to The Dark Side?  Oh, and don't I look thrilled to be sitting out on the swing, handing out candy?  The highlight of my night was our little sound-activated, pop-up skeleton.  Scared the crap out of the kids that came to the house.
The best was one little thug-let who was dressed like a gang-member (aim high parent(s)).  He came onto the porch acting like the reincarnation of Tupac, leaned over the skeleton, and said, "shooooot, that ain't even scurry...".
About that time, his droopy ass pants brushed the sensor, and the skeleton screamed and popped up.
The squeal he emitted was only heard by the neighborhood dogs.  He turned, ran, tripped down the steps, and fled into the night.  Never did come back for any candy...
Brilliant!

Fun ride Tuesday night.  It was a bit smaller, as the cold temps (it was 55) and wind (not that bad) kept some at home.  Those in attendance were all in good spirits, and many laughs were had, which is what these rides are about for me.  I actually got a little motorpacing in on the way home too.  About 3 minutes @ 30+ on 33c CX tires is big fun.  48/12 baby...48/12!

Gotta jet...a trip to Publix is on the horizon.  And the kids have a noon release from school for teacher conferences.  Oh joy...my ride tonight cannot come soon enough!

Namaste!

EDIT:::::
Here's the last lap of today's KoppenbergCross...sorry no embed...clicky the linky...

Entire Plzen race...




3 comments:

Junk said...

Yep, I'm the droids you're looking for.

MM said...

I'd definitely let her detain me...

Unknown said...

I stumbled across this blog today and saw my face. Lol thanks for the Halloween love! :)