06 November 2012

Not what you know...but who...

So I just dragged all three members of Junior Management up to our local polling place.  Deathwish?  Perhaps, but I was prepared to do my Civic duty...
Once in line for about 5 minutes, I was noticed by the lovely lady who runs our polling place.  Did I mention that we've known each other for nearly 20 years?  Did I mention the polling place is also Junior Management's place of elementary education?
These are both key points, because I was waved to the front of the queue, and got my vote on within the next 90 seconds.
Fortunately, I am an educated voter, and actually took the time to research both candidates, as well as ballot initiatives, and it took me approximately 60 seconds to vote. 
Surprisingly, there was NO grumbling from the others in line.  Shocking...

Like sharks?  Like to go the the beach in SC?  Check this out!!!  My question?  What's up with the jaunt into downtown Charleston?  She's either scoping new eating spots at which to hang during the "Under the Bridge" swim, or she's a normal woman, and just needed to spot for some shopping on her way South.

 OK...very cool TRP color coordinated brakes...but who in the hell set them up?  3" of cable after the pinch bolt?  Really?

Meeusen augured in HARD last weekend on the sandy decent...and he wasn't the only one. 



Enjoy...





No comments: