04 July 2011

The Tour started...

I'm excited, but DAMN, it's been boring. I know it's only the 3rd Stage...(yawn).

I do like this picture though...DZ putting his root down!

Stupid News for Le Tour (to this point, of course...): The UCI has dic(k)tated that saddles on TT bikes must be perfectly level. No nose up...no nose down. Really? Is this all the UCI has to worry about at this point? How about the fact that Clenbutador is still riding? I don't think much of Bruyneel, but I'd gladly give $20 towards his fine for 'improper conduct towards officials'. Ridiculous!

No Fab 4th ride for me again this year. It's a ride I really like, but just doesn't like me...at all...
I've broken wheels, frames, body parts, etc., either on, or before, this ride. I don't think I'm meant to do it. Beautiful day for it today though. Hope everyone had a good time!

My SI issue is getting better everyday. Maybe 10% per day. I'm starting to get the junkie Jones to ride. I've been off for a week, laying flat on my back. So enjoyable...

Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Junk said...

It was freaking hot and the usual suspects were not in attendance for some reason. I blew up on route 11 which is way early. Did I say it was hot?