09 July 2011

Every damn time...

I've been critical of Cuddles Evans in the past, but he's been riding with a bit more aggression over the last year or so...

...then he turns into his normal bitch self...



Deep down, in my heart of heart, I wish Cav would have punched him dead in the fucking neck! Wanker...

And how the hell is Dan Jones NOT on some Worldwide TV broadcast. These are the interviews people WANT to see!



I actually rode my bike today. It was cool! Two weeks off for a back issue (post crash) makes the body not quite ready for primetime. About 30 minutes in, I had a really bad patch that could likely be attributed to my body asking, "WTF man? We've been laying down for two weeks!"
2 hours easy this morning was good though. No back pain and I got to be outside in the sun.

No comments: