31 January 2011

CX Worlds



Streams went to shit yesterday, so here are the last two laps, plus a little bit...

(bad DJ voice) And we're baaack....

Sorry, had to take Junior Management to school, then break out a quick 50km on the CX bike. Though I'd feel like crap, considering my back and legs are crunchy from climbing the extension ladder all weekend, but my quick easy spin turned into a 50km mash the pedals sort of affair. Maybe painting a house, and not eating tainted steak, is the secret to strong rides.

So NY Velocity posted an interview with Kid Rock, er...I mean, Floyd Landis. The interviewer? Paul Kimmage...
Yeah, I read it, and here's my synopsis...
Blah, blah, blah, dope, dope, dope, Lance, Lance, Lance...
Same shit, different day, week, month, year...literally. I just don't fucking care what either of these douches has to say...sorry...

Looks like Trek is scrambling to put together some sort of Specialized Roubaix-esque machine for Team Lay-Oh-Pard to use during the Spring Classics. From the photo in that article, it looks like they just called Hong-Fu, or one of the myriad other Chinese manufacturers and sourced a frame. Trek will probably just steal...excuse me...'liberate' a design from another company, as is their M.O.! Hope the steerer tubes are up to snuff...

Obree comes out. Good for him! Maybe this announcement will give Wiggins the courage to admit he's a dandy.

Enough of this...have a good Monday everyone!

No comments: