19 January 2008

Jules would be proud

If you've seen 'Pulp Fiction' more than once, you know what it says on Jules' wallet...
Well, Taylor Phinney is carrying the very same wallet theses days.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/track/2007/worldcup0708/losangeles08/?id=results/losangeles082

Update:


I swallowed a bitter, bitter pill earlier this morning...I rode the trainer. God, I hate that thing. I did, in fact, feel like a lab rat, running on the little wheel. I planned on doing a structured workout, but the deep rooted, black hate I have for the infernal machine prevented it. I covered the PowerTap head with a towel and just rode. In my own defense, I rode harder than what could be considered a comfortable pace. I saw no need to venture into the PainCave.


After 90 glorious, junk numbing minutes, I'd had enough. I watched two Freestyle motocross videos and averaged a blistering 205 watts for the 91 minute session.


Welcome to the Southeast regional NexRad picture....



There's just something wrong about this picture...other than the fact it's a shitty cell phone shot.

A Ridley Helium on a windtrainer is just pitiful. If you listen closely, you can hear my bike gently weeping...


2 comments:

2_wheels said...

Seems to be a universal love of trainers....

MM said...

Yeah...
I don't care what it does tomorrow...I'm riding outside!!!