14 December 2015

SSDD

Perfect weekend. 70s. Sunny. No wind. Yeah...I sat on my ever fattening ass, and took it all in.
I did get some work done on the Noah though.
Base paint is down. Waiting for the decals I had made to arrive. Once decaled up, I'll clear coat it. Can't decide on satin clear, or sell out and go full gloss...
The color? Since Lanbo Titanio Grigio was $50-ish per ounce, I went with Ford "Magnetic" Gray. Pretty close, and WAAAY less expensive. I mean WAAAAAAAY less...
As is my life lately, I'm just waiting...

 Matching Pegorettis. Full Super Record. Boras. Special done-by-Dario paint. If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly...
 Katusha's new kits. That's a lot of red...
Full Belgium Baum? Make it a 56.5 TT, and box it up...I'm good for the money...

Euro CX
Zilvermeer


Spa Highlights


Like running thru chocolate pudding...

9 days until knee surgery. Oh joy. Merry Christmas to me.

It's Monday. It's raining. Stay inside...and in bed if at all possible.



No comments: