21 December 2015

Another Monday

And no bikey over the weekend. Surgery is Wednesday, and to be honest, I'm ready today. Let's get this shit done!
Didn't even mess with the Noah repaint, as it's just too cold to be applying decals, or spraying clearcoat. Yeah, I know it's not COLD, per se, but 50 degree temps is too cold for paintwork.

I did burn time watching a bit of CX, and a lot of futbol.

Antwerp


Namur


And remember my friend Amanda? She was on the top of the podium AGAIN this weekend...both days.
And it seems there may have been a quick start to the race yesterday...
A video posted by A. Amin (@saywhatamin) on


Nothing says big fun like approaching a curb at high speed on high dollar carbon wheels and high dollar FMBs.
And Amanda won 5 of the 6 "Southern Cross Series" races in TX and OK, stacking some UCI points in the process. Good show Panda...

And from the "Shut Up and Take my Money" files :
 When money is NO, and I mean NOOOO object...
Ti Baum tandem with S&S couplers? If you have to ask the price...you know the rest.
Yes please. 56.5 top tube. 73.5 HTA. 73 STA. The check is in the mail...

And sometimes, four wheels good...
E-Vil, the like Fru-its of the Dev-il. Needs to be lower though...

Should be a fun week. The Boss is on her broom, as is her M.O. around Christmas. Surgery is Wednesday, and Christmas is Friday.
If there is an upside to having surgery two days before Christmas, it's the fact that it gets me out of having to deal with the In-Laws...well, actually, that ENTIRE side of the family.
Cut me Mick....

No comments: