03 October 2010

Thor smash...

What a great freaking finish!!!
Here's the entire last lap...
P1


P2



Rode 2 hours solo yesterday in the wind. It didn't matter which direction I went, I had a head/cross. It okay though, the ride was still quite enjoyable, except for the douche who gave me the right hook in West Columbia. He's now the proud owner of a Cycle Center waterbottle. The bottle jumped right off my downtube, flew in a borderline perfect arc, and sailed through his open passenger side rear window. I wish the bottle on my seat tube would have taken the initiative though, as the aforementioned bottle was full of Hammer Nutrition's finest lemon-lime HEED. On an up note, I'm betting that shit is sticky when splashed inside of a Nissan Altima.

The MT's went to The Spa, so I nixed a ride this morning to take advantage of the quiet house, and slept in. The H.O. and I went out the The Palmetto Trail and did a nice 4 mile hike instead. Not a bad morning...

The new cross wheels and tires are to be shipped tomorrow (Monday). Somehow though, I'm doubting it'll all show up by the end of the week for Augusta on Sunday.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: