10 October 2010

My leg hurts!

Augusta race report...in talking points.
-Didn't warm up enough
-5th into turn one...dumbass crashes in turn two...still fifth.
-Guy in front of me trips on run-up. I check up to keep from stomping on him.
-In true NASCAR form, I get plowed from behind, and take a bike to the right calf.
-It hurt! The guy apologized...as he ran past. Thanks man...dick!
-5th to 12th in 50m
-Struggled for the rest of the race.
-Lost more spots...right calf es no bueno!
-Finished solidly mid-pack in 19th.

Highlights of a 19th place finish?
-Didn't crash
-Wanted to quit, but didn't
-Nothing broke (parts or me)
-Wasn't DFL by a long shot
-Took a donut hand-up from a cute girl!
-Had big fun
-Watched Pat embarrass himself in front of EASILY the hottest girl in Augusta

Probably had a top ten in me, if not for being summarily disabled on lap one.
My right calf is swolled and f*cking SORE!!! I'm sure it'll feel SUPER tomorrow!

No comments: