03 October 2012

Nothing to see here...

Well, I missed the first Urban ride last night.  After nearly two incident free months, I awoke with a slightly separated shoulder.  Meh, it happens...maybe not to YOU, but to me...sure, from time to time.  It's what goes down when you nurse a shoulder injury for 14 years without much needed surgical intervention.

Thanks to EVS, and the pharmaceutical industry, I'm much better today.  Back to normal by tomorrow at the outside.  Of course, normal is a pretty relative term...

 Um, yes please?  I think I'd be afraid to ride it on the track though.  Too nice to ball up...

 Huh, who do you think initiated this conversation?  Gotta love Cipo...

 Brady Bunch lesson.  Don't throw 'em up until you've crossed the line...

New D/A 9000 crank.  Even the chainrings are hollow!  Be those are inexpensive when they need to be replaced.  Oh yeah...proprietary...

Charge up your lights, grab your CX or MTB, and come out to the Urban ride Thursday night.  6:30 @ the Co-Op in Cayce/WeCola. 

No comments: