17 April 2013

Mid-week hustle

 Is it a rule that one must have bad hair to be on Team Sky?  And can someone with some Photoshop skills switch the hair?

 Le Geant de Provence is back in Le Tour this year.  Fireworks will ensue...

 Cool cross bike from my friends @ Predator.  One question though...
All that time, money and effort put forth, and FSA cranks?  Really?

This is Hooper.  He lives in Beaufort.  He's probably one of the best dogs to inhabit this planet.  He knows he's in trouble...

Fun ride last night.  It seemed faster in spots (the climbs) and more subdued in others (302), but was still pretty quick.  I made the mistake of following, or at least making the effort to follow, Dan and Lang over the 26 overpass.  It hurt...
My ears were ringing, so I know the HR was higher than it probably should have been.  After I sat up to recover a bit, someone passed, and asked me a question.  All I heard was Charlie Brown's teacher.
There was an incident at the very end of the ride as well, immediately following the "I never took a pull all night" sprint in the neighborhood.  And of course, the only 11 speed Di2 bike in town got plowed into from behind by someone who was bleary eyed from their quest to get to the parking lot first.  (smh)
Fortunately, no was was hurt, and Dan's probably-not-inexpensive r/d is still operational.

Fleche Wallone is on right now...and I have a chiro/physio appointment.  So...later...

Edit : 

That didn't take long.  Big shout to Mark Adam @ Hawley Company for this...

So.  Much.  Win.  I cannot stop snickering...


No comments: