12 August 2006

Ah, rain....

Woke up to go ride this morning and it raining. It's not rain that just blows through or that you can ride out of either. This, my friends, is an all day, stay in this house and nap kind of rain. I feel kind of melacholy about it though...
I really wanted to ride, but absolutely don't want to get wet and mess up the bike.

We're leaving for vacation this afternoon. It really won't be a vacation. My schedule of childcare and will likely be the same, just in a different location. I am taking the cross bike though. If nothing else, I can go ride for a bit each day. It will keep me from becoming homocidal (notice I didn't say suicidal), since we are going with my sister in law and her fiance. His voice is a hybrid of Hank Hill and Forrest Gump...only with less personality. Sometimes I wish I hadn't stopped drinking...:)

See you guys next Saturday...

No comments: